AOL (American online) is one of the most prominent email service providers we have today.…
Facing issues with AOL desktop gold? Read the guide and fix them within a short span of time. We have gathered relevant information, helping users to quick fix AOL Gold problems. Issues like login error, software not working, password recovery, sign-in problems are very common and hence, knowing their troubleshooting methods is very important.
#1. How To Solve Can’t Download AOL Desktop Gold Issue?
AOL 104 error can arise while Downloading AOL Desktop Gold application. To resolve this error, follow the steps we have given below.
- Do you have any antivirus software on your PC? If yes, then stop it for some time. It is because a malware corrupts window system files and, affecting files to download in the computer system.
- Also, try cleaning all junk files from your system and try downloading it again.
- Install relevant drivers on your computer.
- Conduct system restoration if you have made some changes in settings.
#2. Resolve AOL desktop Gold Login Issue
While logging in to your AOL account, there may arise the following errors.
- “Blerk”, “GAH”, or “ZOIDS” term,
- Your screen gets black entering login details
- AOL Sign-in Screen goes missing
Apply given steps to fix AOL Gold login issue.
- Clean cache, cookies, history, from your device.
- Change the firewall settings of your computer.
- Allow friendly URLs and adjust web settings to get rid of this issue.
- Lastly, reset the web settings of the browser.
If the given method didn’t resolve AOL Desktop Won’t Open an issue, then connect with us.
#3. What To Do When Your AOL Gold Icon is Missing?
Can’t see the desktop Gold icon when open desktop Gold application? In order to fix it, apply the below-mentioned steps.
Check network connection:- Make sure your network is secured and the internet is accessible on your computer. If it seems good but opt for ‘Network and Sharing Center’ and run a troubleshooter.
Scan and remove malicious files:- Do you have any antivirus or firewall installed in your computer? Run a scan on your computer and remove all the malicious files.
Verify:- Make sure your sources files are attached with AOL shortcuts. Re-create the icon of desktop gold and check it again.
Uninstall Anti-virus and Firewall:- Having an antivirus on your computer can AOL Gold launch. Disable them for sometimes and, try launching Desktop Gold icon.
#4. Fix AOL Mail Problems
Are you able to send or receive AOL emails? If not, then do the followings:
- The very first step is to check the SPAM folder. Check if all the incoming emails lie in there or not. If the emails are there, move it to the main folder.
- Alternatively, you can also change your account IMAP and SMTP settings.
- Check the “Outgoing Mail Server” section. Locate the “Import/Export” section in the AOL account to enable “Export all contacts/information” option from settings.
- Modify IMAP settings. In case, you need help for the same, call on +1-855-599-8359.
- Clear browser’s history and cache and check if the problem has been fixed or not.
#5. How to Fix AOL Desktop Gold Not Working Problems?
Clicked AOL desktop Gold icon several times but unable to access it? To fix AOL not responding to the issue, try any of these below-mentioned points.
- Perform the system restoration process in case you have made any changes in your PC.
- Disable “Add-ons” mode, like the Desktop Gold Not working problems, can also occur if it seems to be in enable mode.
- It the issue is still persisting, ensure that Active Scripting, Java, is not being blocked by the browser.
- Choose ‘Clean boot’ option as it is the ultimate solution
For further queries and solutions regarding AOL desktop gold problems, give us a call now 1-855-599-8359.