AOL (American online) is one of the most prominent email service providers we have today.…
AOL mail is a globally known free web-based email service. Supported by Verizon communications, it is used by millions of people all over the world today. Talking about its features, it offers a range of features including 250GB mailbox size, AIM Panel with buddy list, email un-send capability, spells check feature, calendar and a lot more.
If you haven’t created your account yet, then you can start by creating an AOL account. Once you create it, you will be able to log in your AOL account and using its amazing features. We have come up with a guide where we have briefly discussed AOL Sign in issues which often occur while attempting to log in.
A Brief on AOL Login Issue
Issues related login happens due to a number of reasons and these reasons need to be identified in order to successfully login to your account. They can occur due to the browser’s history, installed antivirus, wrong login credential and several others. Therefore, it is important to know the root cause and its troubleshooting steps.
How to Create an AOL Mail Account?
Before heading to the troubleshooting steps, it is must to know the accurate way to create an AOL account. Hence, we have given down the correct procedure to create AOL mail account.
Step 1:- Open any browser in your device.
Step 2:- Enter the URL mail.aol.com in the address bar.
Step 3:- Go to the AOL login page, click on sign up ( if you don’t have AOL account).
Step 4:- Now, fill the form by entering all the required details in the given fields.
Note: Once you get done, click on the ‘Continue’ button and proceed for further.
Step 5:- Now, you will receive a verification code on your mobile.
After entering the verification code, click on verify. Now, your account verified. wait for 5 to 10 seconds and you will be redirected on your AOL Mail account.
Step 6:- You will see a welcome screen on your browser, now you can enjoy your AOL account.
Once you go through the given steps, you will end up successfully creating an AOL account. You will be able to login to your AOL account. For further information, connect with the AOL Email Support.
Follow the given Steps for AOL Mail Login
- Open a web browser and visit www aol.com.
- Now, click on Login/Join button or you can also type on the mail category located at the left-hand side of the page.
- Now, enter your login details (username and password).
- Click on ‘Sign in’ button.
This is how you can easily proceed for AOL Mail Login. However, users often encounter issues while logging in and they end up closing the browser. If you too are facing any such login issues, then you can resolve it. Yes, just read the below-given guide and get an instant resolution.
Troubleshoot AOL Sign in Issues with these Quick Fixes
Check Your Internet Connection
Well, this is the most common cause of this issue. To ensure, if your internet connection is working or not, follow the below-given steps.
- Access any browser in your device and open any search engine.
- Now, type “Aolmaillogin” in it.
- If the search engine doesn’t show you any result, it means that your internet connection is not working. You must contact your internet service provider.
- You can also check your router and wires to ensure if there is any fault or not.
Check Browser Settings
Chances are high that issue in your browser can lead to this issue. View these steps to troubleshoot this issue.
- Open the web browser and check its history.
- Then, delete complete browsing history including cache and saved cookies.
- Now, login to your AOL mail account and if the similar error still persists then try another browser.
- Furthermore, you must disable pop-ups and extensions if there is any.
Disable Antivirus from your system
Installed antiviruses are a big cause behind AOL login issue. They can be resolved by removing antivirus or firewall from your system. After removing them, check if you can log in to your account or not.
Verify your AOL Login Credential
Verifying AOL mail login credential can also cure this. Make sure that you are not entering the wrong password. In case if you have forgotten AOL mail password then follow the below-given steps and recover your password.
Steps to Recover AOL Mail Password
- Open a browser and visit the link aol.com.
- Now, enter your login credential.
- Now, make a click on the “Next” button.
- Click on “I Forgot My Password” option.
- You will now have 3 options on your screen to reset the password.
Use any of these methods and create a new password for your AOL account.
- Using Phone Number
- Using Email Id
- Answer Security Questions
For Help, Contact AOL Customer Service
Have you tried all these steps but still unable to login to your account? Well, then you must get in touch with the experts who are 24/7 available to help AOL customers. Just connect with them and get instant assistance.
Also check, How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?