AOL Mail is the earliest online email service provider with it’s worldwide reach. It comes…
This guide is revert for all the AOL users who have sent a query regarding their AOL mail not working on iPhone. Users have been complaining regarding the issue so we have listed out the quick troubleshooting steps for sorting the issue. However, the occurrence can be due to poor internet connectivity or due to incomplete server settings(IMAP or POP). For more information, contact AOL Support.
If you have prior knowledge of technical settings then read and follow this guide. Else, if you want instant recovery, try to connect with the senior technician via AOL Customer Service Number and ask them for the solution.
Reasons Behind AOL Mail Not Working on iPhone
Here are some possible reasons that may tend to end up giving problems in signing AOL sign in iPhone:
⇒ Unsupported browser
⇒ Sluggish Internet Connection
⇒ Unsupported Account type
⇒ Authentication Problem
⇒ Internal system issue
⇒ Memory storage issue
⇒ Server bug
Fix AOL Mail Not Working on iPhone Issue
To get your problem regarding AOL mail solved, you need to implement the steps mentioned in the below-given flowchart one by one. Let’s start:
- Navigate to the Settings icon on iPhone’s Home screen
- Select Mail, Calendar and Contacts option.
- Go to the Account section
- Click Add Account
- Now, choose your Account type.
- Type the on-screen security question-name, email address, and password.
- Next, choose IMAP from the second option provided.
- Enter this information:
- Host Name: imap.aol.com
- Username: email
- Password: your email-passwords
- Save these settings and safely exit from Mail.
- And lastly, try to launch AOL mail again on your iPhone.
Well, if AOL Mail is not showing up then you may put in action with below-given points;
- Turn on Flight mode and then off- Major reason behind AOL mail not working on your iPhone can be your slow internet. To check and confirm turn on airplane mode option and then turn off. Check the speed of your Wi-Fi or your cellular data.
- Reset your server setting in case you aren’t receiving emails on iPhone- If you have performed proper steps and still failed to sign in AOL then this is step has to be taken to get the issue rectified.
- Try to remove and again load your account- Sometimes, the account you created may not compatible. Thus, create a new account, this has proven to rectify the issues many times.
- Get your iPhone repaired once- What if you tried everything and got nil error. This means there is a problem with your device.
- Directly contact the Developer- In this case, prefer to contact the developer.
If the issue is not fixed even after performing all the above-mentioned steps, no need to panic. Just go for the technical expert of AOL Mail. Get in touch with professional and know where you went wrong. As soon as you connect with them, you will receive the solution in a fraction of seconds. Furthermore, keep in mind to explain the query properly to engineers to get the best answer. Experts will be available all round the clock,24*7 for assistance. So, if your AOL Sign in Failed then you can also take help from the expert group.