Yahoo mail is one of the oldest, trusted yet useful web email service. Developed by…
Do you suspect that your Yahoo mail password has been compromised or you think that your password is too easy to guess? Regardless of the reasons you want to Change Yahoo Password, it is always good to do it periodically. We have come up with a guide where we have described the various ways to change your Yahoo mail password. Moreover, we have given the steps to change your password in both mobile and desktop.
Note: – In case, if you suspect that someone has your password because of a key logger running on your computer, then you need to give it a scan. Make sure that you have a good antivirus program installed on your computer.
Procedure to Change Yahoo Password in Desktop
Read on to know How to change the password on yahoo mail? Apply the given steps and notch up your security settings.
- Visit https://mail.yahoo.com/ and enter the login credentials.
- Your mail will get open. Now click on your ‘Name’ located at the top of the page and choose ‘Account Setting’. (For newest Yahoo Mail). Those who are using Basic Yahoo mail need to click ‘Menu’ next to your name. Choose ‘Account Info’, and then select ‘Go’.
- Now, choose ‘Account Security’
- Select the ‘Change Password’ option.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Type a new password in the required field and confirm it.
- Choose ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, fill your recovery email or you can skip this option by clicking on ‘I’ll secure my account later link’.
This is how you can easily Change Yahoo Mail Password. If you find it difficult to follow the given process, then you can connect with the Yahoo Support team who will happily assist you in changing your Yahoo password.
Procedure to Change Yahoo Password in Mobile Phone
To change Yahoo password in a mobile phone, follow the given procedure:
- Tap the ‘Yahoo Mail icon’ on your phone.
- Now, tap the ‘triple-layer icon’ from the top-left corner of the screen.
- A pop-out menu will appear.
- Tap on the ‘Manage Accounts’ button and a list of currently signed in accounts will open.
- Find your account name and tap on ‘Account info’.
- Tap on ‘Security Settings’.
- You will be asked to enter your phone security.
- Now, tap on the ‘Change Password’ icon.
- Choose ‘I would rather change my password’ option.
- Type your new password and retype it to confirm.
- Once it gets done, type on ‘continue’ and your password will be successfully changed.
This is how you can simply change your password on your mobile phone. For any kind of help and suggestions, connect with the service team and get an instant resolution.
How to Reset Yahoo Mail Password?
In case, if you have forgotten your password then resetting it is the best option. Follow the given steps and recover your Yahoo password.
- Visit Yahoo Sign In helper page.
- Now select “I have a problem with my password“.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your credentials.
- Enter your Yahoo ID and click “Next.”
- Depending upon your information, decide how to reset a password.
- Choose an option and Click on “Next.”
- Follow the alternate email or mobile phone instructions.
- Follow all the appeared on-screen instructions and reset your Yahoo password.
For any further help and information, get in touch with the service team and get instant assistance for all Yahoo Change Password and other related queries.
Source: Click Here