Changing AOL mail password may require when you suspect that your account has been hacked…
AOL Mail is the earliest online email service provider with it’s worldwide reach. It comes with advanced features located just at the right side of mail. Well, let me tell you all that AOL mail entirely differs from traditional e-mail as it doesn’t require any special software. You just need to subscribe and bestow the free services.
If you are fresh user and want to create an account in AOL, you just have to follow 3 simple steps i.e.
- Go to AOL page aol.com
- Click on Sign up for Free Link
- Create and type your username and password in prompted section.
- Lastly, Click on the ‘Sign up’ tab
Remember– The user should keep changing their AOL account password at the regular basis.
Why do you need to Change AOL password?
Whether you are an android user or iPhone user for AOL mail, you must have a good practice to change AOL password to resist from hackers. While creating the password you must make sure the password is strong. Having alphanumeric (jhgf@6709) type of passwords will be the best option for a strong password.
How to Change/Reset AOL password on iPhone?
If you are using AOL in iPhone then you can access and manage your emails easily. At times, some of the other people who also use your phone might access your account using your AOL password. So, keeping security in mind, you must change the password on a regular basis. In this case, if you want to reset AOL password then follow this guide for help.
Technique to Change the AOL Password on iPhone:-
Try the below step guide to change AOL password on iPhone and bound your account with security:
- Make sure you remember the AOL mail password.
- Next, swipe screen
- Tap on the email
- Start, with AOL Mail log in
- Navigate to AOL settings.
- Under Settings, choose ‘change AOL password’
- Now type your current AOL mail password.
- Create a new and strong password
- Re-enter the password
- Click ‘Continue’
- Tap ‘Save Changes’
- Lastly, click ‘OK’
Congratulations, you have changed your AOL password successfully. If by default you fail to follow the steps connect with technician experts.
However, if you are unable to work upon the above security practice, we have some other methods which you can follow. In this case, click the back button and then ‘send me a temporary password’ which you could use to reset your password. This is another verification method for AOL mail Login process.
How to Add/Log in AOL Account in iPhone?
AOL provides you the special privilege to develop extra accounts to bifurcate and handle different categories. Go through the below guidelines and add on your new account:
- Click on ‘Settings’ in your iPhone
- Navigate to Accounts & Passwords option.
- Tap ‘Add Account’.
- Choose Mail Service:
- i Cloud-Apple Mail email accounts
- Exchange-Microsoft Experience email accounts
- Yahoo!-Yahoo mail accounts
- Google-Gmail or Google email accounts
- AOL-AOL email accounts
- Outlook.com-Outlook, Hotmail email accounts.
- If not any of the above, tap Others.
- Enter your Account Information
- Swipe Mail switch from right to left (from white to green)
- This adds your account.
- Determine and sync other account data
These steps are essential to make an account.
Customer Service Help Desk
Furthermore, if you need an instant solution for any AOL mail related query to contact our expert team via AOL Support Number. The professionals will assist you with the flowchart to reset your password or add a new account in iPhone. You are free to connect with us 24*7. Share your problem and get a reliable solution within few seconds. Are you the one trying to connect AOL Customer Service? Contact us.
Summary– This article is a package of solution for AOL related issues and to know how to get in touch for helping hand to fix the query.